- This event has passed.
Festival of Birds (Naples, FL)
January 18 - January 20$20 – $140
Registration opens Dec. 1 for the Festival of Birds! This annual event invites you to explore the local environment through dozens of guided field trips to wildlife hot spots around southwest Florida and lectures at the Rookery Bay Environmental Learning Center.
Three days of field trips, including birding walks, buggy rides and boat tours, are offered in conjunction with local partners. Field trip prices range from $20 – $140, and registration is required.
This year’s field trip offerings include:
• Isles of Capri Paddlecraft Park: Mangrove Tunnel & Mudflat Kayak Tour (Rising Tide Explorers)
• Keewaydin Island: Sunset to Starlight Boat Tour
• Rookery Bay Research Reserve: Bird Rookery Sunset Kayak Tour (Rising Tide Explorers)
• Rookery Bay Research Reserve: Birding Basics Workshop (with Randy McCormick)
• Rookery Bay Research Reserve: Birds of the Beach Workshop (with Adam DiNuovo)
• Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge: Kayaking with the Birds
• Tigertail Beach: Beach Birding for Beginners
For more information, please visit the event page!